Saturday 27 April 2013

Super Smashwords Summer Discounts!

So, I've just been informed that two of my kinky collections have have been selected for special promotions over at Smashwords! What does this mean? If you act before August 1st, you can get a 25% discount on either of these amazingly steamy erotic anthologies.

The first collection chosen is my Scandalously Short Bedtime Stories, in the vein of erotic romance with some hot and heavy scenes to get pulses racing. If you enjoy a romantic buildup to your erotica, this may be your cup of tea!


The second series is my Fantastically Filthy Fantasies, which I'm not going to lie, is absolutely perverted hardcore kink pure and simple. If you enjoy your sex wet, hard, and fast, this is right up your alley!


And finally, even if you don't purchase, please take a peek? Both texts allow previews, and I love hearing people's opinions on what I write. So, don't be a stranger?

H.