Wednesday 20 August 2014

Bitten by Lust [ff, first-time, milf, vampire]

Young, beautiful, and heavy with treasure, the skilled thief Elira Netherdrake is the last surviving member of an ill-fated adventuring company that met its end exploring the underground ruins of a mysterious temple beneath Wintermarch. Barely making it out alive, all seems lost as she spots a deadly blizzard on the horizon. However, as luck would have it, she stumbles upon a small, cozy Inn nestled in a wooded grove nearby. The tavern is run by a beautiful older woman who only introduces herself as Jaina, who is only too happy to help the bruised and bloodied mercenary girl. Can Elira trust this generous stranger? More importantly, can she trust herself and her increasingly inappropriate thoughts? How will she wait out the storm, she and this beautiful mature woman? Only time will tell...

This story is roughly 7000 words long, and involves erotic romance, vampires, and a first-time encounter between a younger girl and a regal, mature woman who's hiding a very big secret.

Available exclusively from Amazon.

Jaina’s voice became slow and luxuriant as she stole little kisses across the girl’s shoulders. “Might you consider a proposition, my sweet?” she asked, her voice warm and soothing like fine brandy.

“I-I-I might.” Elira couldn’t explain it, but something bade her to remain here in the embrace of the beautiful unliving woman.

“Well, sometimes I get a little hungry. So, if you could help me out just a little, I might be able to help you with a hunger of your own.”

“W-what?” Elira sputtered, “I’ve no desire to become…”

Jaina hushed her by placing a feather soft finger against her lips. “Just a little bite, you’ll be all better by morning.”

“I just…I mean, it’s just that I’ve never been with a…” the girl protested but was cut short by her own pleasured gasps as Jaina raked her nails pleasingly along her exposed, youthful flesh.

“Your words might say one thing, but your thundering pulse says another. I plainly heard how fast your hot blood ran as I helped you wash yourself….” she spoke playfully.

Elira closed her eyes and turned her head to the side. “I’m just… I…”

The vampire gazed lovingly at the young beauty before her. “Do you trust me, kitten?”

The young girl nodded with big doe eyes.

“I promise I’ll only take the best care of you my sweet…” The vampire made good on her words as her hands immediately dipped into the water and began to glide wetly along the girl’s trim waist and flesh.

Against her experienced touch, Elira was immediately silenced and reduced to a simpering mess. The older woman carefully introduced her hands along the girl’s flat belly which caused her to squirm uncontrollably, her hips bucking eagerly in the water.

“Your body is so toned and trim,” the vampire marveled at the girl writhing in the warm waters. “It brings back so many fond memories.” The regal woman dared her hands explore along the quivering girl’s aching hips. Elira could only gasp at the sensations wracking her body. And try as she might and despite at least some insistence to the contrary, she allowed herself to cave into the wild pleasures of the older woman’s skilled, gentle touch...

No comments :

Post a Comment