Tuesday 28 May 2013

Images of Inspiration: Roxie [mf, bdsm, bisexual, submission]

First and foremost, let me start off by saying that I had a lot of fun with Roxie. Although cautious at first, her thrilling and delicious journey into submission with handsome Ash quickly turned into a really rewarding process for me. I was probably helped out by the kind folks at fetlife more than anything else, a place where I had a lot of engaging discussions and really got to explore a side of me that frankly, I wasn't aware that I had. Of course, if you'd like to learn more about Roxie and her new rakish friend Ash, go and read about them here or here.

Image courtesy of gatsbywhore
Image courtesy of silentrage
Image courtesy of spicyrunnergirl
Image courtesy of wat-a-tease
And this very fine image, who I fully imagine is the very handsome Ash, is courtesy of steppauseturnpausepivotstepstep